19 August 2015

Venus??? Or What???

5 Elul 5775

Ask anyone in my family. I kept telling anyone who would listen back in May that the planet Venus looked weird to me. I asked them to take a look and see what they thought. It looked abnormally large and bright and it seemed to be getting more so as time went on. After staring at it for awhile I could make out what looked like spikes of light radiating out from it. Then, I thought, no this is crazy. But, I took a photo of it (Sunday, May 31, 2015, 10:25:24 PM) and then forgot about it as 'Venus' disappeared into the daylight hours and became invisible.

Well, two days ago when I downloaded some other pictures, I found this picture that I had taken of 'Venus' and this is what it looked like when I opened it...


Enlarging...




When I doubled the size of that image, this is what I got...


Now, somebody tell me - is this Venus or not? And if not, what the heck is it??? And if you were wondering, Venus and Mercury are the only planets that have no moons!