"Egypt" Loses Its Power Over Israel on the 15th of Nissan

"...and on the 15th of Nisan they will in the future be redeemed from subjugation to exile.” (Tanhuma, Bo 9)

18 March 2020

The Corona Matzav Predicted by Jewish Sources

23 Adar 5780

Interesting new things keep coming to light; things I've never heard before.  First, there was this which I first saw at Shirat Devorah...


And today, this was sent to me (h/t SM)...
If you see anything else along these lines, please share!  Meantime, with Rosh Chodesh Nisan fast approaching, we need to start thinking more about Pesach.  To kick that off, here is the latest from Rabbi Yehudah HaCohen Richter...


Must Listen Before Passover 2020/5780

4 comments:

  1. I saw in Rav Fish’s weekly they the סופי תיבית in the Bracha that יעקב gives to עשו spells corona.
    ויען יצחק אביו ויאמר אילו הני 27:39

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reminds me of the Midrash. Now it begins to make sense...

      In the future, Esau will wrap himself in a tallis, sit down next to Yakov and say to him, "You are my brother"....Yakov will say to him, "My brother, you will not be like me. I will lead you to death, I will be the pestilence that leads you to Sheol (Hoshea 13,14). Had I upheld decrees that you promulgated against me, I would have been guilty at the eyes of Heaven. Had I violated them, you would have killed me (Yalkut Shimoni, Yirmiahu 333).

      "That was Esau's intention when he told Yakov, 'Let us travel together and I will go before you' (Genesis 33,12). He wanted them to join together in both this world and the world to come, to meet each other halfway, with each modifying his conduct until they were alike (Yalkut Shimoni, Genesis 133).


      We've long discussed the assimilationist trend on this blog. Now comes the coronavirus to separate us. Maybe this is the final stage of the BIRUR. Hashem should save His children and the righteous of the nations.

      Delete
  2. There are many more details associated with that second photo which you can read HERE. (h/t Shirat Devorah)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Book of zohar vayera 478. .

    In the year 66, the King Messiah will appear in the land of Galilee, AND HE IS CALLED MESSIAH BEN JOSEPH HE WILL THEREFORE APPEAR IN THE GALILEE, IN THE POSSESSION OF JOSEPH. A star from the east will swallow up seven stars from the north, and a flame of black fire will be suspended from the heavens for sixty days. Wars will be begun in the world from the north, and two kings will fall in these wars

    A star from the east refers to corona virus from china. It will destroy 7 nationS of europe. A flame of black fire is coronA virus it will last 60 days. AMERICA WILL ACUSE CHINA AND MAKE WAR WITH HIM AND IRAN will join China.

    ReplyDelete