30 May 2018

Where Are the Comments?

16 Sivan 5778

That's what I was wondering and then I got suspicious about why no one was commenting. I thought for sure at least Jack would respond to my last blog post, but I had not received any notifications for days. A light bulb went on in my brain and I went into blogger to check under comments awaiting approval and lo and behold, there was a whole list of comments from my wonderful readers that I didn't know were there. 

I apologize to all those who took the time and effort to comment and never saw their comments appear. Now, we know why! I will try my best to check that folder for unpublished comments more frequently. I don't know why it is happening. It actually did the same thing once before, but I never could discover why or how to fix it.

In the meantime, please know that your input is valued and appreciated. Thanks for sticking with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment