15 July 2015

A Timely Reminder

29 Tamuz 5775
Yom Kippur Katan

Yeshayahu, Chapter 41.8-14...

...Israel My servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham, who loved Me, whom I grasped from the ends of the earth, and from its nobles I called you, and I said to you, "You are My servant"; I chose you and I did not despise you. Do not fear for I am with you; be not discouraged for I am your God: I encouraged you, I also helped you, I also supported you with My righteous hand.

Behold all those incensed against you shall be ashamed and confounded; those who quarreled with you shall be as nought and be lost. You may seek them but not find them, those who quarrel with you; those who war with you shall be as nought and as nothing. For I, the Lord your God, grasp your right hand; Who says to you, "Fear not, I help you."

Fear not, O worm of Jacob, the number of Israel; "I have helped you," says the Lord, and your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.

2 comments:

  1. Rosh Hodesh is the yartzeit of Aharom HaKohen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know that Rav Meir Kahane, hy"d, was born on the 28th of Tammuz? August 1, 1932.

    ReplyDelete