29 Sivan 5777
The so-called "right-wing" Likud party once had a slogan: "Only Likud Can..." And so we've seen that a party perceived as right-wing, strong on security and supportive of building up Judea and Samaria can get away with giving away parts of the Land of Israel and expelling Jews from their homes and bulldozing synagogues.
It was a Likud-led government that signed the first peace agreement with an Arab state (Egypt) giving them land (Sinai) from which Jews were expelled and their properties destroyed.
It was a Likud-led government that signed away Hevron.
It was a Likud-led government that gave Gush Katif to Hamas, expelled its Jews and destroyed all their properties.
And it is a Likud-led government which continues to expell Jews from their homes, razing them along with synagogues.
Now, we can also thank a Likud-led government for reportedly establishing the first Messianic (J4J) church in Jerusalem. Keep in mind this is the same church referred to in a previous post which has nearly taken over Binyan Klal.
(Note that this was about the same time that the infamous International Christian Embassy Jerusalem was getting set up, too.)
And did you catch that bit about bringing Christian agricultural workers to kibbutzim "to show the true face of J*sus to this nation...". So, Tommy Waller and HaYovel are by no means the first to come up with this diabolical plan.
Remember Rosemary Schindler who trades on her famous relative's name to make a name for herself?
We are a Christian Zionist ministry whose vision is to build an alliance between Christians and Jews, Israel and the USA.
We teach about our Hebraic roots and work to connect Christians to Israel and their biblical faith.
Rev. Rosemary Schindler Garlow, relative of Oskar Schindler, shares her experiences and archives from being part of the Schindler legacy that includes Oskar’s successful efforts to save more than 1200 Jewish lives in the face of Nazi genocide. She is continuing the family’s heritage and message through Schindler’s Ark International.
Schindler’s Ark’s purpose is to be a bridge of support between Christians and Jews, the USA and Israel. As a Christian Zionist, Rosemary, together with Holocaust survivors and their descendants,....Some of their stated goals...
- To promote...unity between Christians and Jews...
- ...to demonstrate our biblical mandate of Israel’s natural and spiritual restoration, and to prepare the way for Messiah’s coming.
- To be the branches, the “Notzrim”, Hebrew for Christians, who are grafted into the Olive Tree of Israel, having returned to our Jewish, biblical roots.
- To volunteer to serve the brave men and women of the IDF and the farmers in Israel’s Heartland. ...You can volunteer to plant, prune and harvest in Judea and Samaria by farming with the Waller family restoring the crops and cattle to the mountains of Israel.
- To participate in raising funds for ... the persecuted Christians in the Middle East and congregations of Believers and biblical causes.