04 March 2014

IS TODAY DOOMSDAY!?

2 Adar Bet 5774

I nearly forgot and I'll bet you did, too. Remember this?

MEANS: U.S. economy on schedule to crash March 2014
By Grady Means            October 25, 2012

...there is a very large probability that the real end of the world will occur around March 4, 2014.

The doomsday clock will ring then because the U.S. economy may fully crash around that date, which will, in turn, bring down all world economies and all hope of any recovery for the foreseeable future — certainly over the course of most of our lifetimes.


That's today!!  Some of today's headlines jogged my memory...

STOCKS CRATER: Worst Day In Month For DOW...

Ukraine conflict: Global economic crisis brewing?


As I'm writing this at 1:19 pm Israel standard time, this pops up in the news feed...

Ukraine crisis: Russians fire warning shots in Crimea as Kerry flies in


Heads up!

5 comments:

  1. Remember what started wwI

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm betting on April, 2014, for the crash. It will fit in nicely with Pesach.

    Perhaps all the Jews coming to Israel for Pesach will get "stuck" here, too, because of it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So... no crash?!
    Wrong again.
    Surprise, Surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I DON'T MAKE THE PREDICTIONS. I JUST REPORT THEM. LIKETHIS.

    ReplyDelete