"Egypt" Loses Its Power Over Israel on the 15th of Nissan

"...and on the 15th of Nisan they will in the future be redeemed from subjugation to exile.” (Tanhuma, Bo 9)

11 May 2016

Dependence ONLY on HKB"H Day!

4 Iyyar 5776
19 Days of the Omer
(2 weeks 5 Days)

"...I will remember you, and I will fulfill My good word toward you, to restore you to this place. For I know the thoughts that I think about you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. ...and I will return your captivity and gather you from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven you, says the Lord, and I will return you to the place whence I exiled you." (Yirmiyahu, chapter 29)



“The government of Israel is the greatest danger to the 
State of Israel that exists today.” (Rabbi Meir Kahane, 1976)

- never truer than today

No comments:

Post a Comment