25 October 2015

"Breaking Israel News"

12 Marcheshvan 5776

A Public Service Announcement

It's no secret either to the Breaking Israel News website or to my fellow bloggers that I have a serious issue with this site's involvement with Xians and Xian sources. But, in particular, I have an issue with the free-for-all that the comments section has turned into. During a week of constant and unrelenting attacks on Jews, I took special exception to the following comment which was allowed to stand:

"ISRAEL STILL DOESN'T KNOW WHY THEY'RE BEING PUNISHED. THEY CONTINUETO REFUSE TO ACCEPT J---- C----- AND AS LONG AS THEY CONTINUE TO DENY J---- C----- AS LORD, THEY WILL CONTINUE TO SUFFER AND THEIR DEAD WILL CONTINUE TO ADD TO HELL."

After complaining to one of the writers, I addressed my concerns to all those listed as administrators of the site. I did not receive a satisfactory reply.

Insofar as the Breaking Israel News website continues to allow its Xian commenters unrestricted permission to proselytize Jewish readers/commenters and denigrate Judaism, I have decided that in addition to excluding this "news" site as a source for information on this blog, henceforth, I will no longer host on my blog roll any other blog which links to it as a source either - starting from today. 

In my view, this site and the philosophy behind it is a chillul Hashem and presents a spiritual threat to fellow Jews.