23 August 2016

Kudos to J-TV

20 Menachem Av 5776

I said I'd let you know the result of my email complaint. Nehemiah Coopersmith of J-TV responded kindly and promptly.

shalom
It's news to me that he is a jew... how do you know that?
I sent your email to the head of JTV asking for clarification.
if he's a jew we will take it down asap
n

To which I wrote...

His Hebrew name is the first clue. And then there's this...
HANANYA NAFTALI
Hananya Naftali
21 POSTS
I'm the Israeli Jewish Christian who sometimes talk to the camera [link removed] and writes about life in Israel. 
 When you go to his link, it brings you to his introductory video in which he says... "My name is Chananya, I'm an Israeli, I'm Jewish by blood and Christian by faith."

And Nehemiah wrote right back...

crazy! we're are taking it down asap, and I was in touch with the editor at JTV who obviously didn't know this. it was a mistake
thanks for bringing it to our attention
nechemia

I finished with...

So, I got to it originally through Aish.com who also did not vet it before posting it. We all have to be a lot more careful in the future. The thanks goes to one of my readers "Shifra R" who brought it to my attention.

Thank you ever so much for being so prompt in your response and for taking responsibility to take the offending video down. I and my readers are happy to know it was a mistake and not intentional.

Kol tuv. Tizke l'mitzvot!

I'm happy it was resolved so quickly and cordially. It really is worth it to take the time to get involved. Many thanks again to Shifra!!

4 comments:

  1. I "tried" it for 40 years. 18 of those years were a battle to get loose of it. It's a massive mind-enslaving cult based on spiritual pedophilia. Get them while they are children and then you have them for life. Even though I was a child myself when I was brainwashed into it, I'll still spend the rest of my life trying to make up for the damage I may have done to others.

    War is not "nice" and this is a war!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To say that somebody is not nice is not nice. Why read the blog when it is not nice? What about truth? Tsedaka is not nice? It is more than that. What is so nice about crussades and preachers living in luxury? Why so many different types of Xtianity when all is good and nice?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are kind of the same way. We get them young and pack their heads with neurosis and guilt. We scream at each other day and night, especially in Israel. We convince them that every second of life is 'war - as you say, and that we should be obsessed with enemies everywhere. Is that a nice way to raise children? We tell them that the world is ending any second and 2 billion people will die. I can hardly find my children a decent book to read that isn't packed with horror stories of Nazis and Cossacks. I am glad you are happy with Judaism. Good for you. But I don't know why you have to howl at Xianity all day long. You focus on their worst aspects. But they have good aspects, one of which is that they can actually be respectful of people and allow them to live normal lives - two things in which we Jews are atrocious. We tell them either to study Torah every second of the day and live in poverty or to move to the hell zone called Israel and to feel as though we are surrounded all our lives by hate and death and killing. It's so ridiculous. We are no better than the Xians. In my life, Xians were way nicer to me than Jews ever were. Remember that Xians feed you most of your life and educated you. Have some gratitude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing they "gave" me makes up for all that they stole from me. "Normal lives"!?? Surely you know nothing of what you speak. Here is just one example of what you call "normal": a young wife with babies, abused for years, in fear for her very life, goes to her pastor for help and is told she "must submit" to her husband "even unto death" because "thus" she will "honor God".

    I don't expect you to understand this, but "happiness" is not the goal. Truth is. And Torah Judaism is where the truth in this world resides. That's all that matters.

    You speak of "good aspects", but it's all for outward show. The "niceness" is fake. When you are on the inside, you see the real face of evil. And when you reject them, then you really see the blackness of the empty abyss on the inside.

    I won't speak anymore of this. But, I will never stop warning the sheep to beware the wolves!

    ReplyDelete