04 July 2019

My Fourth of July Tribute to America

1 Tamuz 5779
Rosh Chodesh Bet

I come from a very long line of Scottish, English and French immigrants to America, some of the earliest being Ezekiel Richardson (born 1601) who immigrated to the (Puritan) Massachusetts Bay Colony in British Colonial America from Hertfordshire, England in 1630, and Robert Henderson (born 1630) who immigrated to British Colonial Virginia from Scotland. Then there was the French Huguenot Luke Mizell who arrived in Virginia from Protestant-persecuting Catholic France in 1635. 

Aside from that first Massachusetts family who were founding members of Charlestown, every other line landed in the south - Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia.  Most were farmers and they gradually spread out westward into Kentucky, Missouri, Arkansas, and down into Texas.  

In 1842, the Burton line of my family immigrated from Kent, England to Galveston in the Republic of Texas bypassing the United States altogether. 

Several of my forebears were officers in the army of the CSA (Confederate States of America).  When I was growing up, I was taught to take pride in my southern culture and upbringing.  We were patriotic Americans, but when celebrating Texas Independence Day every April 21st (school was out and we had a parade), our allegiance to our state took first place in our hearts. I was always a Texan first and an American second.

I come from a long line of people who would have wanted nothing to do with the failed experiment that became what is known today as the United States of America - a place where all the power resides in the hands of a corrupt few (billionaires) not so different from what it was under King George. 

Since I myself became an immigrant in 1996, I have not been back, nor do I plan to ever go back.  I am so happy to be free of that horrible, wicked place.  The day in 1999 when I stood before the American Consul General of the United States of America in Jerusalem, Israel and renounced my American citizenship was one of the proudest days of my life.

My ancestors went there with hope for a better future for themselves and their progeny.  They built it over generations only to have its wealth and promise stolen by those who would invent and detonate the most destructive weapon the world has ever known; who for profit has lead the world in poisoning air, water, earth, food, animals and people; who would cast off God's law from them and create a tyranny of filth and impurity that it exports globally and even seeks today to 'gift' to innocent children in their school classrooms.

Besides all that, it is the largest spiritual Jewish graveyard in the world with literally millions of Jews assimilated over its short history.  It nurtures the "alternate streams" which seek to replace authentic Torah Judaism and it has been instrumental in trying to keep Israel down and force it into land concessions for a phony peace process during which a river of Jewish blood has been spilled.

This is America as I see it.  Never before in the history of the world has a nation been more deserving of its judgment.

Weep and mourn for those lost in her downfall.

3 comments:

  1. https://youtu.be/-BhPQACcpLU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That all changed in the 20th century. And that country no longer exists. My ancestors who founded America's colonies would be converts living in Israel today!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing this post with the personal touch.

    I certainly have appreciation for the U. S. and the opportunities I had there. I will certainly not whine about how difficult is was compared to the atrocities incurred by our brothers and sisters born else, such as in Teiman, and still in Iran. However, it is a spiritual struggle IMO to leave the U. S. (ie. The capital of Edom).

    ReplyDelete