"Egypt" Loses Its Power Over Israel on the 15th of Nissan

"...and on the 15th of Nisan they will in the future be redeemed from subjugation to exile.” (Tanhuma, Bo 9)

15 July 2019

EXACTLY!!!

12 Tamuz 5779
HUCKABEE: U.S. IS BEST SERVED WITH NETANYAHU AS PRIME MINISTER

If he could, American politician Mike Huckabee would cast a vote for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on September 17.

The former candidate for United States president and former governor of Arkansas...is in Israel again, this time with the National Council of Young Israel. He told The Jerusalem Post that he came to Israel in March “to campaign with” Netanyahu and that he “genuinely hope he wins.”

...“As an American, I can tell you the US and the rest of the world are best served with the prime minister staying where he is," he said. "I was here campaigning in March. My trip was personal. I paid my own way and I did it because a friend asked me to come. You help your friends. And I also believed that what I was doing was for the good of the world.

“I didn’t think I would have to come back and do it again,” he said with a chuckle.
In case you need reminding. Our "friend" Huckabee "blesses" Israel in the manner of Balak and Bila'am, and Netanyahu is Christian America's main conduit into Israel, Hashem deliver us from such a "leader"!

If anyone has friends or acquaintances among Young Israel, please send them this video clip.  What are they doing in league with Huckabee anyway??!!



ALL THE EVIL IS HARD AT WORK. The Jewish Agency's two-pronged plan for assimilating the Jews of Eretz Yisrael - bringing in goyim as immigrants and connecting Israeli Jews to Diaspora communities. May all their efforts fail!
JEWISH AGENCY EMISSARIES TO BE TRAINED AS DIASPORA EMISSARIES IN ISRAEL
...The initiative is designed to help deepen Israelis’ understanding of the Jewish brethren around the world, and the US in particular,....

1 comment: