"Egypt" Loses Its Power Over Israel on the 15th of Nissan

"...and on the 15th of Nisan they will in the future be redeemed from subjugation to exile.” (Tanhuma, Bo 9)

28 October 2019

What Do You Know?

30 Tishrei 5780
Rosh Chodesh Aleph

I have something special I'd like to share regarding the prophecies of the End of Days in the Book of Daniel.  But, before I do, I'd like to gauge the readers' current familiarity with the text.  So, if you would be so kind, please participate in the following poll:


Please complete the following sentence:
Regarding the Book of Daniel in Tanakh,....

I am very familiar with the text and its commentaries.
I've read it and am basically familiar with what it is about.
I know there is a book by that name, but I don't know much about it.
Daniel who?
Created with Survey Maker

And if you have anything you'd like to add or share about your knowledge of the Book of Daniel, write me at tdnjslm@gmail.com.  Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment