"Egypt" Loses Its Power Over Israel on the 15th of Nissan

"...and on the 15th of Nisan they will in the future be redeemed from subjugation to exile.” (Tanhuma, Bo 9)

20 September 2008

Next Week's News???

Considering the staggering news events of last week, from the destruction of Hurricane Ike to the near collapse of the greatest economic engine the world has ever seen, what might next week bring?
"Who is this coming from Edom, with soiled garments, ... Why is Your clothing red, and your attire like one who trod in a wine press? "A wine press I trod alone, and from the peoples, none was with Me; and I trod them with My wrath, and I trampled them with My fury, and their life blood sprinkled on My garments, and all My clothing I soiled. For a day of vengeance was in My heart, and the year of My redemption has arrived."

~Yeshayahu 63,1-4, Haftorah Parshat Nitzavim

Intelligence: Terror operation in U.S., Europe possibly imminent

A disturbing communication posted in a high level Arabic language forum suggests that some type of terrorist operation is currently underway, targeting sites within the United States and Europe. According to information developed within the last 24 hours by a deep-cover intelligence operative, Islamic terrorists have been dispatched to the U.S. and Europe and may be in place, preparing to execute unspecified terrorist attacks within the U.S. and Europe.
~Homeland Security, 17 September 2008


No comments:

Post a Comment