"Egypt" Loses Its Power Over Israel on the 15th of Nissan

"...and on the 15th of Nisan they will in the future be redeemed from subjugation to exile.” (Tanhuma, Bo 9)

29 June 2021

"The Day of Hashem"

19 Tammuz 5781 

And it shall come to pass on that day, says the Lord of Hosts: I will cut off the names of the idols from the earth, and they shall no longer be mentioned. ...And it shall come to pass throughout all the land, says the Lord, two parts of it shall be cut off. They shall perish, and the third shall remain therein.   And I will bring the third in fire; and I will refine them as one refines silver, and I will test them as one tests gold.  He shall call in My name, and I will respond to him.  I said, "He is My people"; and he shall say, "The Lord is my God."    (Zechariah 13.2, 8-9)

1 comment:

  1. According to Monkey Werx Overwatch SITREP 7 1 21 thereare45 Active Volcanoes as of 1July2021 https://youtu.be/zZ_9yhT4KB0

    ReplyDelete