"Egypt" Loses Its Power Over Israel on the 15th of Nissan

"...and on the 15th of Nisan they will in the future be redeemed from subjugation to exile.” (Tanhuma, Bo 9)

01 April 2019

Incredible, But True

26 Adar II 5779

William Coupon, portrait photographer, who shot Trump in New York City for Manhattan,inc. in 1983: “I shot Donald Trump twice. This is my favorite. Trump was offering his services as a ‘peace negotiator’ between the Israelis and the Palestinians....  (Source)

He was 32 years old when I took that photograph, in 1983.” Bill explained. “He was attempting to (independently) negotiate an agreement between the Israelis and Palestinians at the time.” (Source)

2 comments:

  1. I wonder who his mother was?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bs''d
    Did anyone knew or even think about that the one that let us come back and rebuild Yerushalaiym was the son of Hadassah?
    The one that build the GATE OF MERCY, SHAAR RAHAMIM, was her son!
    Realizing this, at the same moment asked myself, ok...so who is Trump?
    I mean...who is his mother????

    ReplyDelete