08 July 2026

More Testimony That the Time of Our Geulah Has Arrived

24 Tammuz 5786

The following video was uploaded one week ago... 

What did the Baba Sali say
to Baba Baruch in the dream?


The Major News Today...

16 comments:

  1. BH
    Please translate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry. Mine is on auto-dub and comes already translated. I thought it would be that way for everybody. See Gavriela Devorah below. That's the sum of it.

      Delete
    2. I never set my channel for it. One day it was just there, but I've found this video for how to turn it on if you want it...

      How to Auto-Dub Your Videos in ONE Click! *New YouTube Feature*

      I followed the Hebrew subtitles and the translation followed it accurately.

      Delete
    3. Mine is also on auto dub. I didn't set it either. I also didn't read these comments until now. But I also told my readers to Google how to set it up on You Tube.
      You and I are really on some kind of dual mindset.

      Delete
  2. I believe I saw this video over a year or possibly 2 years ago. Am I wrong? If not, it was VERY similar. Please clarify. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This appears to have come out initially in Jan 2026.

      Delete
    2. The fact that it was reissued a week ago and today, Trump announced to the whole world that the ceasefire was over and began bombarding Iran gives added significance to it, I think.

      Delete
    3. This is a new video from a week ago.
      There was another video 5 months ago, but it was different
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYEeKnmBLbk

      Delete
  3. What does the video say in English please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can not get onto YouTube. Would you enlighten us, in short, please?

    SGK

    ReplyDelete
  5. The most important thing is to have no fear. Trust in HKBH and know that no harm will come to us, no matter how scary it might look. I also found it interesting that he says we are at the end of the geula period. Can it please be over before Tisha b'Av??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You summed it up very well. If you'll recall, the last time Iran fired on us was the 23rd of Sivan and no damage occurred. I had the feeling that if it held - no more direct hits from Iran on us - this would all devolve into WW3 - ll our enemies at war with each other and we are essentially out of it.

      My hope is that MBY will finally be revealed on Tisha b'Av and the scariest part may happen in Elul to bring all the Jews to teshuvah before Rosh Hashana - the Judgment Day for the world.

      Delete
    2. 23rd of Sivan

      The last time Iran fired missiles directly at Israel was on June 7, 2026. The barrage targeted northern Israel around 10:00 PM local time, but the missiles were intercepted by Israeli defenses with no immediate reports of casualties.This strike occurred during a broader regional escalation following an Israeli operation in Beirut and came roughly two months after an April 2026 ceasefire paused a joint U.S.-Israeli military campaign against Iran.

      Delete
    3. Yes, I remember this. I was about to step in the shower when the alert came through. I was asking, I don't know who, the cosmos I guess, do I have enough time to take a shower. Then the siren blew, which I guess was my answer.

      Delete

Anonymous commenters MUST use a pen name.