"Egypt" Loses Its Power Over Israel on the 15th of Nissan

"...and on the 15th of Nisan they will in the future be redeemed from subjugation to exile.” (Tanhuma, Bo 9)

06 April 2022

Messianic Light in the Month of Miracles

5 Nissan 5782

If you believe, as I do, that this current regime is the last one before Mashiach, this is very welcome news... 

Bombshell: Coalition Chair Silman Leaves...

Less than ten months after its establishment, the Bennett government is losing its majority in the Knesset and coming closer than ever to its demise, after Coalition Chairwoman Idit Silman has announced it is retiring from the coalition amid deep ideological disagreements with the leftist partners, N12’s Amit Segal reported Wednesday morning.

“I can’t do it any longer,” she told her associates, according to Segal.

On Tuesday, Silman issued an ultimatum regarding Meretz Health Minister Nitzan Horowitz’s directive to hospitals to permit visitors to bring in chametz over the Passover holiday. She received no backing from her party’s chairman, Prime Minister Naftali Bennett, who instead urged her not to give him ultimatums.

...According to Segal, Silman now said: I tried unity, as someone who came from the ideology of seeking the common good, I worked hard on behalf of the current coalition. Unfortunately, I will not be able to support undermining the Jewish identity of the State of Israel and the people of Israel. You don’t know everything I’ve done because I tried it quietly. But I can no longer continue on this path due to the values ​​and the place from which I came. … The Jewish identity of the State of Israel constitutes our right to exist here, it is our heart, it is our essence. Harming it without any regard for the public and the values ​​I represent is a red line for me.”

And then there is this... 


11 comments:

  1. Enter the bibi once again, only this time there will be a revelation of who he really is, then there will be astonishment among so many. And after the decrees, the war will be fully blown open on all levels and all sides. Where do we go? Where do we go? Everyone needs to prepare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God forbid! We want to move forward not backward!! Netanyahu is NOT a Mashiach figure. He is unfit at the most basic level. Mashiach does not eat treif.

      Delete
    2. Agreed! Completely unfit...but he confuses me...I always thought he was benign figure that could be swayed to good and thats why all the Erev Rav hate him so...but after the death shot he has proven himself wicked. So what is going on...if he is one of them...why do they hate him and go after him..Is it just a staged show for us...or am I missing something.

      Delete
    3. "nothing" it's just my opinion, but I say he was recruited and groomed from a young age to take this job and yes, it's all a show to make the right wing believe he is really on their side, even while he is voting to expel Jews from Gush Katif and northern Shomron and even to most recently holding up the expulsion of illegal Beduin squatters in Gush Adumim, among a long list of his crimes.

      Delete
  2. And anyway, I expect that redemption will only come through the complete collapse of this form of governance. I don't see it coming about through more "democratic" elections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Devorah, you read my comment wrong. He will be revealed who he really is. That is all I will say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree with Devorah Chaya. Everyone with any bit of sense knows who Bibi is already. He proved it with making a deal with the devil by making our people the guinea pigs for the world. Unbelievable what he did. And do
    agree with this government being the last in the SOI and Mashiach taking over. There has been enough treachery against Hashem and our people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very happy Bennett government is about to fall it's a miracle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't celebrate yet. Benito has fangs. But, it is indeed a Nissan nes what is going on. And think, it's falling down over chometz!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was told not to hold my breath, that they'll put the hametz prohibition back into place, and

    Just like settlers have rebuilding strongholds which eventually become recognized towns in Judea and Samaria, the left continues to push forward with its countermoves. This is not the last time we have heard about allowing hametz into the IDF and in hospitals.

    Anyone paying attention? Shabbat transportation is still on the table. More pork and shellfish are available in Jerusalem than 25 years ago. When I lived in Jerusalem in 1999, it was unheard of for businesses to be open on Shabbat, Yom Tov or Tisha b'Av. When I returned 10 years later in 2009, it had already completely changed, walking from Ben Yehuda St. to the Old City. What is it like now?

    ReplyDelete