30 August 2026

With Public Thanks for My First Torah Teacher

18 Elul 5786 

I thank HKB"H for Menachem Gottlieb, he should be well and live long.  He was my very first Torah Teacher after my conversion.  From him I began to learn Or HaRa'ayon by Rabbi Meir Kahane, ztz"l, Hy"d, as well as the Mitzvot from Sefer HaChinuch.  

Twenty-eight years later, I have remained faithful to what I learned from him and have passed it on to my children and now, grandchildren.  It was the best foundation anyone could have to become an "authentic" Torah Jew.  Everything built on Truth can go the distance.

Now, I pass it on to you, my readers, with the admonition to pass it on still further.  The Torah - our mutual covenant with HaKadosh Baruch Hu - is everything!  If we are true to it, we will be true to HKB"H and all will be well for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous commenters MUST use a pen name.