14 Elul 5786
MAP OF THE LUNAR ECLIPSE OF AUG 27-28
TODAY: A 2000 ft wide portion of a glacier broke off and fell 4000 ft causing
a 4.4 earthquake in the process and an avalanche that spawned a tsunami.
(It happened in SECONDS!)
a 4.4 earthquake in the process and an avalanche that spawned a tsunami.
(It happened in SECONDS!)






AK, I don't care who it is, anyone who claims that Rabbi Nebenzahl has retracted his opposition is not to be trusted.
ReplyDeleteRav Nebenzahl also addressed reports claiming that he had given his approval to the planned event, emphatically denying that he had ever done so.
“I hereby deny any publication claiming that, Heaven forbid, I gave my approval to this grave event at the Kosel, the likes of which has not occurred since the destruction of the Bais Hamikdash,” [the Rav] wrote.
Exactly that was my point when I posted it, although I didn't make myself clear. I totally agree with you.
ReplyDelete