"Egypt" Loses Its Power Over Israel on the 15th of Nissan

"...and on the 15th of Nisan they will in the future be redeemed from subjugation to exile.” (Tanhuma, Bo 9)

10 April 2020

Haftarah Shabbat-Chol-HaMoed-Pesach - Yechezkel's Vision of Dry Bones

16 Nisan 5780
Erev Shabbat-Chol-Ha'Moed-Pesach Kadosh
Day 1 of the Omer
Moadim l'simchah!




Then He said to me, "Son of man, these bones are all the house of Israel. Behold they say, 'Our bones have become dried up, our hope is lost, we are clean cut off to ourselves.'  Therefore, prophesy and say to them, So says the Lord God: Lo! I open your graves and cause you to come up out of your graves as My people, and bring you home to the land of Israel.
Then you shall know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and lead you up out of your graves as My people.  And I will put My spirit into you, and you shall live, and I will set you on your land, and you shall know that I, the Lord, have spoken it and have performed it," says the Lord.
~ SHABBAT SHALOM ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment