02 May 2011

I feel a new conspiracy theory coming on

28 Nisan 5771
Day 13 of the Omer
(1 week and six days)
The big news of the day is that the arch-terrorist enemy of the West, Osama bin Laden, has received his just desserts at the hands of a US Special Forces team on orders of Barack Hussein Obama, the (maybe) President of the United States (if he was eligible for election in the first place).

As a blogger, I suppose I have to weigh in on this. I mean, it's kind of traditional to comment on the biggest news of the day and this is pretty big---if it's true. And therein lies the rub. The way our world is today, we have no idea what, if anything, in the news is real or really the way it is being reported.

I still have my doubts that Osama was behind 9/11. (More likely he was a CIA asset turned scapegoat for a masterful false flag operation.) Or that the US hasn't known where he was all this time.

I mean, come on! They spend ten years tracking him, finally find him, kill him and then they dump his body into the sea without giving the world visible proof-positive evidence that they really got their guy? All we have is the government's word for it??

This is enough to set my mind wondering and imagining all sorts of possible conspiracies. That's what happens when you live in the World of Lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment