19 April 2020

"What In The World Is Actually Going On?"

26 Nisan 5780
Day 11 of the Omer

I do not have a pharmacy in my town.  I'm allowed to travel to the nearest town to go to the pharmacy for needed supplies.  There is no bus to the nearest town, so that leaves the largest city in the country.  Only half the usual buses are running from my town.  I can go at 8 am or 2:15 pm with a bus back at 1:10 pm or 5:30 pm.  I am dropped at the edge of the city at the lite rail.  The bus cannot continue its full route because the entire rest of its route passes through religious neighborhoods - all of which are locked down with no one in and no one out.

The  closest pharmacy accessible by the lite rail was in the center of the business district.  After locating one of the few seats not marked with a sign that forbid anyone to sit on it, with no prior warning, the driver suddenly announced that no stops would be made through the entire business district.  We rode as unwilling prisoners of the train driver from the Damascus Gate of the Old City until the Central Bus Station.  And no bus could be had traversing the same business district where the pharmacies were conveniently located because it required those buses to pass through religious neighborhoods, which, again, it was forbidden to enter. 

Maybe the petty politicians think the commoners like me will blame the religious people for causing all my troubles today.  I don't.  Not at all.  It makes me long for the days of public executions of failed leaders and wannabe tyrants.

People in cars can manage pretty well, but if you are poor or elderly and confined to public transportation, you might as well not be taking up space in their world.  One thing stands out when you travel around the City of Jerusalem, the only places where it is "business as usual" are the various construction projects intended for the Global Elite.

PS: I did finally make it to a store and there, they took down my name and phone number to be turned over to G-d knows who or why.


10 comments:

  1. In the Exodus, Hashem yis only sent Moshe to redeem Israel when He saw their oppression and heard their cries. Thus ironically, Pharaoh's enslavement of the Jewish people, led to the Geula. Is this what Yitro meant when he said, אשר זדו, that ironically, Hashem reversed the evil schemes to become the very reason for the Redemption. And since current circumstances point to an ever widening surveillance and oppressive police state here and worldwide, perhaps we should asking whether indeed history is repeating itself and distressing though it is, yet another distinctive and imminent. sign of Mashiach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have good news . Exactly this is the Way of Hashem yitbarach. Always, He gives to the reshaim the abilities to plot, and to succeed in their evil plans till a red line, and there He traps them and destroys them in the same trap they prepare for the righteous . They prepare and run towards their own destruction.

      Delete
  2. Dear Tomer Devorah, 1. YES, 2. The People (here and abroad) need to SEE this happening (IF they are even CAPABLE of seeing anything). 3. It will not go on much longer. 4. MASHIACH IS HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ye, ok
    There are close to 16,000 cases and over 1000 deaths in India.. I have a friend who is a pharmacist in India and in the know. I have friends in NY who are sick and friends who are doctors and nurses working in Covid units. This is not the flu, not even close.. This is a highly infectious virus according to some, similar to HIV.. that attacks one's immunity. This video is kind of nonsensical.

    Leah R

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that this is not the point of your post, but I am sorry to hear about your travails. Is there no-one in your town who could pick up what you need, or alternatively could you order online? I'm not on fb or whatsapp, but have friends who are. Bli neder, I could try to find someone via my friends who could help you. How could I contact you? Maybe via R. Richter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that is very sweet and thoughtful, but I enjoy getting out and being independent. I have plenty of help from all my children if I need it. There are no problems when the non-government is not "protecting" us from ourselves.

      Delete
  5. Afraid there has already been a full global takeover of the planet. We know H' is in control of everything and like your wise commenters are saying, basically meaning the worse it gets, the faster we will see H's Salvation! The comments are absolutely rightb

    ReplyDelete
  6. To Anonymous20/4/20 1:23 AM
    Of course it's not regular flue,this virus were manufactured before it's called plandemic.
    This information is another puzzle to the picture
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WGbYHJcMbz8

    ReplyDelete
  7. The video was removed by YouTube. That is why I repost videos on either my site or upload them to Brighteon.com

    ReplyDelete