08 April 2020

Ask the Right Question This Pesach

14 Nisan 5780

We usually have Four Questions at Pesach, this year another has popped up...

My opinion:  Do not ask, "Why is Hashem doing this to us?"  Rather ask, "Why is Hashem allowing our enemies to do this to us?"

My opinion:  This might be the response...
...all the nations of the world will shout from terror, fall upon their faces in fear and undergo such horrible pains as strong as labor pains.

And the Jewish people will shout from fear and say, "To where do we turn?! To where do we run?!"

And HKB"H will say unto them, "My children, do not be afraid; all that I have done here, I have done only for you. What do you fear? The time for your Redemption has arrived!"
Soon,  b'ezrat Hashem!!

~ CHAG PESACH KASHER v'SAMEACH! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment