06 February 2020

The Beautiful Land of Israel

12 Shevat 5780

It's hard to believe a winter storm is on its way and it could be snowing in Jerusalem by Yom Rishon.  It was like a summer day here today.  The mountains in the distance in this first picture are in Jordan.  They were much clearer than this photo shows, clearer than I've ever seen them.  So, this is looking east from my yishuv and the second photo is looking west towards Jerusalem at sunset.

This is heaven to me.  I never tire of these views and I can't imagine living anywhere else.  I am so blessed to be in the Beautiful Land of Israel.  Thank you, Hashem!!




3 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I thank Hashem every day for being able to live here. It's like winning the lottery! May we see all Jews here bimhayra b'yomeinu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly the greatest blessing and may it be so for all of the children of Yisrael. May you know of much happiness along with every Yid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!
    M.M.

    ReplyDelete