Hanukkah marks not only the return of the burning lights of the Temple Menorah, adding to the light each of 8 nights, but it also falls at that time of year when the longest night passes and the darkness of winter lessens a bit more each day until spring arrives - the traditional time of Redemption and rebirth. Just as Hanukkah ended, THIS happened.
As of the 8th day of Tevet - today - it is exactly 8 weeks until the next scheduled election in Israel, the one that is not supposed to take place because Mashiach will already be here by then. The Persia/Edom War should happen prior to the revelation of Mashiach for two reasons:
1) As long as Israel depends on America to save her, she is not ready to accept Mashiach, only when Israel realizes there is no one upon whom to depend but Hashem.
2) As long as America has power over Israel, Mashiach will never be allowed to rise and rule.
For both of these reasons, America is probably doomed to fall by Iran's hand.
Rabbi Yitzchak said: (Yalkut Shimoni, Yishayahu 60)CURRENT HEADLINES:
"In the year when the king Moshiach will be revealed, all the kings of the nations of the world are provoking each other. The king of Paras (Iran) is provoking the Arab king (Saudi Arabia) and then the Arab King will turn to Edom (U.S.A.) for advice.
The king of Paras will then go and destroy the world. And all the nations of the world will shout from terror, fall upon their faces in fear and undergo such horrible pains as strong as labor pains.
And the Jewish people will shout from fear and say, "to where do we turn?! To where do we run?!"
And He (Hashem) will say unto them, My children, do not be afraid; all that I have done here, I have done only for you. What do you fear? The time for your Redemption has arrived!"
Thousands chant 'Death to America!' and hold signs vowing revenge at funeral of top Iranian general Qassem Soleimani after he was killed in US airstrikeAnd the latest: In a fresh air strike, US targets Iraq’s pro-Iranian militia chiefs after terminating their master
Iran will punish Americans wherever they are within its reach- Guards commander
- Thousands of furious mourners packed the streets of Baghdad on Saturday for Soleimani's funeral
- Processions were also held for Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, an Iraqi militia commander who died with Soleimani
- Flags of Muhandis' pro-Iran militia Kataeb Hezbollah, which besieged the US embassy Tuesday, were flown
- Kataeb Hezbollah has been blamed for a spate of attacks on US personnel and bases in Iraq in recent weeks
- Trump said yesterday he did not order the death of Soleimani to start a war but to stop one
- Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has vowed revenge and 'Jihad' for the bitter loss of his general
"There will be dead Americans" as a result of Iran general being killed, ex-CIA deputy director says
Qasem Soleimani: Iran vows 'severe revenge' for top general's death
CHECK COMMENTS SECTION FOR UPDATES!