11 September 2019

Why I "Hate" Donald Trump

11 Elul 5779

In point of fact, I have no feeling for or against the man - at all.  If I bear hatred for something, it is all that he stands for - overweening pride to the point of egomania, pathological lying, stupidity, crassness,....  You get the idea. 

But that's not even the message I want to convey in my blog posts.  So, I have to ask myself whether the message is getting lost in the details.  I myself am overwhelmed by the amount of information coming into my inbox on a daily basis.  I can't keep up with it.  But the picture these small details are painting is not only disturbing, it is downright terrifying.

Until now, we've been turning over puzzle pieces and fitting them together in little disconnected groups.  I would try to explain the significance of each small group as it became apparent without knowing how it all fit together in the big picture.  And, of course, we are always playing catch-up.  They've known the plan for a hundred years and we're still trying to figure it out.

At the same time, as always, there are false prophets among us who tell the people what they want so desperately to hear - that the clamoring at the gate is not the sound of an invading army bent on our destruction, but is instead the sound of Mashiach knocking, arriving with celebration.

I'm not trying to convince anyone.  That's not my job as I see it.  The information comes to me and I try to digest it and condense it and pass it on.  In the process, the pieces start falling into place until a bigger picture comes into view.  What I want to do is tell you what that picture looks like to me and then you be your own judge. 

The following is based on sources I have learned, as well as history and current events and information coming in.

I don't even know where to start...

The ultimate, ultimate enemy is Amalek.  He wants to destroy the Jews from the world - just because.  From Agag to Haman to Hitler - may their names and memory be erased for all time!

Jewish sources connect Amalek with Germany (Hitler).  The Nazis had an obsession with the Aryan race which had its origins in present-day Iran (Persia-Haman). 

Contrary to popular opinion, WWII did not defeat the Nazis because the ideology was not limited to Germany.  They literally moved to Britain and America and Russia and continued to work on their plans. 

What must always be kept uppermost in mind, despite whatever goals they may express, is that the ultimate aim is the annihilation of the Jews from the world.  And to do that, they have to literally take over the world and they are well on the way to doing it!  The scariest part is how much they've already taken over here in Eretz Yisrael.

Until now, they have failed to destroy the Jewish people physically, but they have discovered that if they come in "love" and "join" with us, they can destroy us from without and within.  Annihilation through assimilation.  All the more so when rabbis convince the people that this is how redemption looks - Israel and the nations - together at last!

And it will work unless we resist!! 

This is the purpose and the point to my blog posts.  I believe that education and information are the keys to fighting assimilation and Torah knowledge is the cure.

8 comments:

  1. Good summary.

    We can see Esau changing strategies to gain the upper hand over Ya'aqov in the Torah. It seems to me that the Xians have been doing the same thing over the years.

    The Kiss of Esau

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like that term ''false prophet'' - it implies that the person is calling himself a prophet... and he is definitely not doing that, in fact if we are talking about the same person, he has said often that he is not one and he could be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The accurate quote is: "..there are false prophets...." Plural. There is a long list of names.

      Delete
  3. Exactly! You just encapsulated it all in these few paragraphs. People need to focus on nothing other than there has been infiltration in the Land by alien peoples and their avodah zorahs, all to eventually replace the Bnai Yisrael. This should be the whole focus and what every Jew living in EY and the galut should know. As you write, education, knowledge, information to understand what is really happening. Even though most everyone by now knows you can't rely on the mainstream news, but it still remains in their heads and so can't see the forest from the trees. Too confusing an era, so it's easier not to focus on anything other than one's personal life, r'l.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Devash I've been watching your site for years now. I enjoy it and get a certain perspective from it, so Kol Hakavod. But really, Devash, you should get a perspective yourself. Because. When have you ever been right about anything in the last 10 years? When? The autistics? Oy! Bush, the illuminati? Oy again. The planets? And now Trump; he's the Satan? If you had some rachmones and a little less Din, you might see it. Despite all the turmoil, we, the Yidden, are actually winning the war. Victory is on its way. Signed, a friend, because I want you to succeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. The autistics - As long as what they were saying comported with Jewish sources, especially the Tanakh, yes, I publicized it. Some rabbis I respected suggested that. But, when they went beyond that, I stopped.

      2. Nibiru - It was not outside the realm of possibility that Hashem would use such a thing. There is no question that the global climate has changed and that the Tanakh is filled with descriptions of it. Again there are rabbis who also looked into it. There is nothing wrong with keeping an open mind to such things until it is proven. This is even how we are bidden to judge Mashiach. He is a suspected Mashiach until he proves himself. And again, when was the last time you heard me say Nibiru is coming? Again, I investigated, evaluated and moved on.

      So far, it looks like a pretty good track record to me.

      Oh yeah, Bush and the Illuminati. You think it's a joke, do you? No matter who holds office in Eisavian nations, the Holy Roman Empire is still ruling them. The proof is our sages who told us we are still in the fourth exile.

      Trump? I said all I really have to say about him yesterday. And nowhere have I ever said he is the Satan. Why do you feel the need to put words in my mouth?

      Devorah comes from the side of gevurah, no question. But right now, the world is weighted too far to the side of mercy and that's why water is overrunning all its boundaries and flooding the world. More din is needed to keep it in balance. If we won't judge ourselves, Hashem will do it for us.

      I think I have shown that I am a good judge of what's true. It's been a process at times, sure. It took me 18 years to leave the church. But in the end, I made the right decision, as with everything else I've written in my blog, in my view.

      You say, "we, the Yidden, are actually winning the war. Victory is on its way." I can't help wondering from where you are seeing this "winning" because from where I am sitting, and from all the evidence I have been bringing, which I guess you just ignore, that is simply not the case. With Eretz Yisrael being sold right out from under us and with an assimilation rate of nearly 80% in the West, I find that impossible to believe. "Victory is on the way" only because HKB"H will intervene at the last moment to prevent our complete and utter destruction. And that's not me saying it, that's hundreds, if not thousands, of years of Jewish scholarship - sources written across the centuries.

      Delete
  5. "Contrary to popular opinion, WWII did not defeat the Nazis because the ideology was not limited to Germany. They literally moved to Britain and America and Russia and continued to work on their plans". YES.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dodeca, I don't know how many more ways I can explain this to you so you will understand it. The word "hate" is in quotes, as in that is what I am constantly accused of but it just isn't true. Do you not even read past the headline of the blog post? I don't have any feeling for the guy one way or the other. He is completely irrelevant to me and to my life. Every leader who is in power is "chosen" by God else they would not be where they are. Why can't people who believe that admit that this applied equally to Obama. He was also "God's man" for that time, as was even Hitler, y"sh. God rules the world and absolutely nothing happens without His OK, but when we try to view events from His perspective where ALL is GOOD, even the yetzer hara, we can't lose sight of the fact that we are living inside a matrix that serves as a testing ground for us and we are still bound by its rules. Meaning that even though evil is ultimately "good," we still have to fight it here in Olam Hazeh.

    The world is constantly trying to maintain balance. If it seems like a lot of people hate Trump too much, it's because other people love him beyond what's reasonable (or justifiable).

    Furthermore, one day all Jews will understand that Trump's daughter's marriage with Kushner was arranged just for the fact that this "Oh, his daughter is Jewish and grandchildren are Jewish" is a useful ploy to weaken any defenses, although that didn't seem to be necessary. It's highly doubtful her conversion was in keeping with halachah which means it's equally doubtful her children are Jewish. I sincerely believe the day will come when Jared himself will get "fired" and that will be that.

    ReplyDelete