15 January 2017

Today Is The Big Day!

17 Tevet 5777

The Paris Peace Conference has begun...

Kicking off summit, Paris says now not time to halt peace effort

This could very well be what King David is describing prophetically in his second psalm...

Tehillim - Chapter 2

Why have nations gathered and [why do] kingdoms think vain things?
Kings of a land stand up, and nobles take counsel together against the Lord and against His anointed?
"Let us break their bands and cast off their cords from us."
He Who dwells in Heaven laughs; the Lord mocks them.
Then He speaks to them in His wrath; and He frightens them with His sore displeasure.
"But I have enthroned My king on Zion, My holy mount."
I will tell of the decree; The Lord said to me, "You are My son; this day have I begotten you.
Request of Me, and I will make nations your inheritance, and the ends of the earth your possession.
You shall break them with an iron rod; like a potter's vessel you shall shatter them."
And now, [you] kings, be wise; be admonished, [you] judges of the earth.
Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with quaking.
Arm yourselves with purity lest He become angry and you perish in the way, for in a moment His wrath will be kindled; the praises of all who take refuge in Him.
In response to the conference, Prime Minister Netanyahu reportedly said the following...
"I have to say that this conference is among the last remnants of the world of yore. Tomorrow will look different, and tomorrow is very close,” he said at the weekly cabinet meeting in Jerusalem.
Is this an unwitting prophecy on the Prime Minister's part? He is no doubt referring to the ascendancy of Donald Trump as US President, but perhaps he is unwittingly referring to Mashiach instead. Ken, yehi ratzon!