"Never let a serious crisis go to waste. What I mean by that is it’s an opportunity to do things that you thought you could not do before." - Jewish Former Chief of Staff in the Obama White House and current Mayor of Chicago Rahm Emmanuel
But a good crisis doesn't come along every day precisely when you need one; not without a little help anyway. And just by luck, Paris authorities were running a disaster simulation drill last Friday just before the massive terror attack: "...In a twist of fate, the simulated emergency was a mass shooting,...." (Source)
British authorities wasted no time in capitalizing on it...
Chilling new face of police in Britain: New counter terrorism 'robocops' dressed in military fatigues and armed with semi-automatic rifles deployed at Wembley
- Armed to the teeth and sporting military fatigues, the officers are part of a counter-terrorism unit
- Elite Scotland Yard squad arrived in huge armoured vehicles to throw a ring of steel around Wembley Stadium
- The marksmen were also toting their new lightweight, semi-automatic SIG 516 rifle for the friendly match
- They came out of the shadows in the wake of the massacre of 129 people in Paris on Friday
- Heightened terror threat was confirmed when Germany v Holland was called off due to a 'concrete' bomb threat
Whoever coined the term "Prison Planet" was not far off from the truth of what The-Powers-That-Be have planned for humanity. Hashem yerachem!