Contributed by a reader who writes that this video about a 15 yr old boy's dream on Rosh Hashanah confirms what Natan has said in the previous video. Note that it was uploaded on September 25th, 2015 - two days before Natan had his near-death experience.
[Actually, it appears that this video was uploaded even earlier by others and the dream itself took place last Rosh Hashanah - Rosh Hashanah 5775.]
"...your sons and daughters shall prophesy; your elders shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions." (Yoel 3.1)
The talk about going "underground" reminded me of my own visionary dream.
IY"H, I'll try to give a summary after Shabbat, but with the images, it's not too hard to understand.
Summary added 29 Tishrei 5776:
- In his dream, R. Ovadya Yosef told him that the War of Gog uMagog would begin in "2015" (not 5775).
- The boy was with his friends and they saw 15-16 missiles coming from the sky. Seven had chemical warheads, but they did not explode.
- They ran in panic and heard it announced on all the radio stations that the War of Gog uMagog had broken out.
- They hid underground, peaking out from time to time to see "signs of blood, explosions, smoke" and then they heard a voice calling them to come to Jerusalem.
- They saw the countries which came up against Jerusalem - the US, India, Afghanistan, all the Arab countries, France, Russia, China, Ethiopia, Iran, "everyone"
- "Obama is Gog!" No one told him this in the dream. He saw him and he had horns.
- "Tel Aviv will go up in flames... There won't be anything left of the Azrieli Towers."
- He says Iran will launch a "small" nuclear weapon on Tel Aviv but it will not explode. It will lie on the ground for eight days and then HKB"H will raise it up and send it back to Iran.
- He remembers that John Kerry told Iran to launch the nuclear bomb.
- The IDF fights the armies of Gog and are winning part of the time, but after two days, that's it.
- Many die in Israel, but he doesn't know how many.
- In answer to the question "Who will remain alive", he answers "Technically, anyone who hears my voice and goes underground... Whoever is hidden underground is saved."
- The war will end suddenly. They saw four lightning bolts and heard a voice say "The War of Gog uMagog is ended".
- They saw a hand extended from above and Eliyahu HaNavi arrived with Mashiach.
- Instead of seeing the Western Wall, their eyes are drawn to a huge building on Har Habayit.
- Then they see graves opening on Har Hazeitim and people coming out of the graves - techiyat hameitim.
- When asked what started the war, the boy says, "Har Habayit. They want to conquer Har Habayit. ...The whole world wants Israel for themselves."
- He says Gog is a gilgul of Nimrod, Paro, Sancheriv and Nebuchadnezer.
Again, I do not vouch for any of this. It is put out as a public service for your consideration.