18 August 2011

Trust ONLY in Hashem

18 Menachem Av 5771

I view this Beck affair so seriously, that it will continue to be the sole focus of this blog until it is over, barring Mashiach's arrival.

Glenn Beck is a big talker. He makes his living talking. But, can you trust anything he says?

He said he wouldn’t have his event on “the Sabbath” – a Sunday. But, lo and behold, it all begins with Sunday, or is it “Son”-day?

Quote: "...I am not doing it on the 28th either because that is the Sabbath. That is Sunday. And I don't want to make this, um, break anybody's Sabbath…. Not having it on Friday, not having it on Saturday, not having it on a Sunday."

Quote: "...With regard to the event itself, there are actually three events. One is specifically designed for Christians on Sunday night. ...We are making that a Christian event."

He said he didn’t want to make it about anyone’s religion. But, lo and behold, it’s all about his "Divine" mission and connecting everything to his man-god.

Quote: "...Jesus taught day after day in the Temple there and performed miracles there. He was crucified outside of the city and he rose again from the dead in that city. ...[It] is where Jesus turned the tables over in the Temple.... Over here on these stairs is where Jesus was found teaching."

Quote: "...the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, it's where Jesus was apparently killed and buried and rose again;the Mount of Olives; the place of the Last Supper;...."

Quote: "...right there at the corner of the western wall and the southern wall of the Temple Mount, at the western side of that corner is where Jesus turned the tables over; the literal place where he turned the tables over. On the southern wall, are the steps that went into the Temple Mount. The steps are, they were used by Solomon, and that's where Jesus most likely taught at the Temple when they went and they said, "Where is he?" It's most likely where they found him, were on those steps.

Quote: "...steps away from where Jesus turned the tables over and said, you know, 'Don't you do this to my Father's house, don't you, ...get outa here!' And the only time I think that he, um, really blew a gasket, and you feel that way."

[He seems to be very impressed by the table-turning rampage. In case, you don't read the new testament, and I sincerely hope you don't, the incident was an indictment against those ever-money-grubbing Jews who blasphemed the Temple by exchanging money there. Our rabbis teach us that there was nothing wrong in this. They were not inside the Temple itself, but in the area for the convenience of the worshippers who came from all over the whole world for the festival and had to exchange their money someplace (just like today) to pay for the sacrificial animals. Just more warped Yeshu teachings.]

Now, regarding his mystical, supposedly "Divine" calling, he says...

Quote: "...I can feel it, coming,… It's just darkness and I can just feel it coming. … God is giving a plan, I think, to me,… I think the plan that the Lord would have us follow is hard for people to understand, but I'm telling you, here's what I feel with everything that is in me. …. The plan that HE would have me articulate, I think, to you, is 'Get behind me.'… Faith is the answer. Get on your knees!"

Quote: "...When I picked this location, I didn't pick it. I truly believe that it was selected for me. I don't think I really had a choice. ...When I announced a couple of weeks ago that we were not gonna do it at the Temple Mount and we were gonna look for another place, quite honestly, what happened to me is, I felt as soon as we did that, I felt all of the power of this event leave. And I felt...I said, something's just wrong. We have to do it at the Temple Mount."


We have a Heavenly Father Who loves us and provides us with absolutely everything we need. All we have to do is repent of our disobedience and lack of faith and begin to do what He has commanded us and we will have no need of outsiders like Glenn Beck, who is highly unreliable even in the best of times.