30 August 2011

A Debt of Gratitude

30 Menachem Av 5771

I owe my life and a great debt of gratitude to Rabbi Meir Kahane, Hy"d ztz"l. I never had the privilege of meeting him or knowing of him while he was still alive, but his books formed the foundation for my Judaism. Without him, I don't know where I would be today. B"H, because of Rabbi Kahane, I have a firm grip on Torah miSinai and a great love for Am Yisrael.

He could have been Mashiach and he should have been Mashiach and he would have been Mashiach, if we had merited an early redemption. If you don't "like" Rabbi Kahane or the things he had to say or the way in which he said them and if you think you are ready for Mashiach, then think again. It will take just such a person to defeat our enemies and bring us to the geulah shleimah.

Read An Adherent's View - An Honest and Courageous Rabbi by David Fein which is featured in the article Jews Need Their Heads Examined.