08 January 2009

Follow-up to "Don't be fooled"

On 30 December, a bit over a week ago, I posted my ideas about where I thought this war in Gaza would go. Some thought I was implying that I had received a nevua. Hardly! It doesn't take nevua to see where this is all heading. All it takes is the ability to connect the dots and hey! I've been doing that since kindergarten.

Following are some of my key points and items connected to them from the past few days.

The first thing I said was: "Clearly, the order to take out Hamas has come from Washington."

Debkafile reported: "...Bush clears way for Israeli ground operation..."

I said: "Look for the riots to spread and to become more violent, especially in Jerusalem." (G-d forbid!)

JPost did a story on it two days later called "Shattered calm." Ynet reported it, too, " Firebombs hurled in Jerusalem ."

I said: "Look for Hezbollah to join the fray."

AFP reported today "All 'possibilities open' against Israel: Hezbollah chief" and so did JPost: "Nasrallah warns Israel, Arab mediators"

I also said to "Then look for foreign forces,...."

This morning I heard on American radio via the internet that US troops were already stationed at Rafah. It was confirmed a few hours later by Ynet: "Report: US officers deployed along Egypt-Rafah border" and Gordon Brown said today: "It is not possible to see a solution to this without some kind of international engagement that will protect the security of the Israeli people and will create the viability for open borders to be given to the Palestinian area in Gaza."

I said " the world will rise up with a great unified cry."

Well, see the previous post.

Then I said: "This is all about taking out the impediments to George Bush's vision of a PLO-run Palestine in the middle of Eretz Yisrael."

In an interview with NBC yesterday, Tony Blair said that Hamas' continuing rocket fire on Israel is the "single biggest obstacle to a Palestinian State" at this time.

Our sages said that when the End of Days arrive, even a child will understand--- especially those who've learned to connect the dots.

Our prophets tell us that these wars will ultimately be about Jerusalem. Besides our teshuva, tefillah and tzedaka, we will just have to watch and wait to see how it all plays out.

I can say with complete confidence that it will all be good for the Jewish people.

*************************
On a related subject:

Considering our current situation and the possibility of further escalation; and considering that the longer-range rockets which can reach the center of the country are coming out of Iran; and considering that the full moon will be in evidence over Shabbat, Sunday and Monday, I'd like to refer you once again to an earlier post.

No comments:

Post a Comment